The Automated Work Force: Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and the Workplace in 2018
The workplace is changing. With SalesForce’s assertion that “66% of a sales rep’s time is spent not selling” and an analysis of the McKinsey Global Institute data revealing how “40% of time spent on sales work activities can be automated by adapting current technologies,” what does the future look like for companies and employees? To learn about the trends in workplace automation and technology, and some of the current and projected key competencies that executive recruiters are being asked for their slates of front-line job candidates, please join us for a panel discussion on April 20, 2018.
- Alyse Bodine, Partner, Heidrick & Struggles
- Jeff Constable, Partner, Spencer Stuart
- John Kuper, Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
- Chris Moye, VP & Senior Partner, Automation Advisory Services, IBM
Moderator: Michael Wong, Co-President, HBS Healthcare Alumni Association
Address: Duane Morris LLP, 30 S. 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- 8:00am-8:30am: Arrival, breakfast, networking
- 8:30am-9:30am: Panel / presentation
- 9:30am-10:00am Continued networking