Become A Member...
We enthusiastically welcome alumni from all Harvard schools, and extend membership and membership benefits to partners of alumni and parents of current students. Dues are our main source of funding for all the events we hold and they allow us to keep the costs of our events low. Other membership benefits include:
- Access to diverse and exclusive programs. Last year, our Club held more than 50 events – social gatherings, networking events, sports games, intellectual discussions – you name it, we’re doing it! As a member, you’ll benefit from reduced pricing all year long, beginning with a discount for our Fall Opener, and priority seating at limited space events.
- An instant social community and outlet for your energy and ideas. Joining our active Programs Committee is a great way to meet others who are interested in creating opportunities to explore Philadelphia alongside fellow Harvard alumni.
- The chance to assist a prospective student in the application process and help Harvard select its incoming class. Our Schools Committee facilitated more than 500 interviews of prospective Harvard students last year. Interviews are a critical component of the applications process and an excellent way for alumni to stay connected.
- The opportunity to help local students finance their Harvard education. Our Club distributes more than $50,000 each year in financial aid to local admits. Your contribution to our Scholarship Fund directly supports students from the greater Philadelphia area.
- As a participating club in the HAA Global Pass program, members may attend events held by other participating clubs, on a space-available basis, and pay the local member price.
Please JOIN NOW to take advantage of all that the Harvard Community in Philadelphia has to offer; we hope to see you at upcoming events!
Our goal is that the Harvard Club of Philadelphia be an inclusive and accessible community for its members. If there is an event of special interest that does not fit your financial circumstances at the time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to make it happen.
- Crimson Circle: $360 (or equivalent donation) - Go full cirle and give back with membership and donation! Includes the same benefits of a Sustaining Membership plus special recognition on the website. A portion of the dues will be earmarked to support the Scholarship fund and Prize Book.
- Sustaining Membership: $120 - Your additional contribution helps support the Club's activities and programming. Sustaining members receive recognition on the club's website and may bring up to 3 guests to special events at the member rate.
- Individual Membership: $60 - Provides access to events at the member rate for member only. May bring guests to events at non-member rate.
- Dual Membership: $100 - Provides access to events at the member rate for member and spouse/partner/guest.
- New Member: $40 - First year of membership in the Club.
- Young Alum: $30 - Graduated within last 5 years (undergraduate).
- Recent Graduate: $0 - Complimentary for first year after graduation (undergraduate).
- Parent of Current Student - $40 (First year of membership; regular rates afterwards).
The club season follows the academic calendar and runs SEPTEMBER through AUGUST.
TO JOIN BY MAIL - A printable membership form can be downloaded by clicking here. (Please note new mailing address on form)
To join or renew your membership online, you need sign in using your HarvardKey, or click here to get one. If you are interested in organizing events or interviewing prospective students, please indicate so in the special instructions box on the checkout page.