Havard Club of Philadelphia Fall Opener ***Save-The-Date 10/28***
You’ve almost certainly had a Yards beer, but come see where they are brewed! Since 1994, Yards has been a staple of the Philadelphia beer scene. It has grown from a garage-sized operation in Manayunk all the way up to its pristine, newly opened brewery in Northern Liberties. With over 20 beers on tap and limited releases only available at the brewery and a kitchen led by chef Jim Burke, a James Beard Award semifinalist, this is an event you won't want to miss!!! A brewery tour will be available (please wear closed-toed shoes) and we’ll be joined by the CEO, a Harvard alum.
- Yards Brewing Company, 500 Spring Garden Street, Philadlephia
- Complimentary parking off of 5th Street, between Callowhill and Spring Garden Streets in two lots: the lot connected to Yards and in the Target Parking lot in Yards designated spots (marked in yellow).
- 6:00pm - Reception: Heavy Appetizers / Open Bar (wine/beer)
- 6:45pm - Welcome Introduction / Brewery Tour
- Sustaining Membership (member + up to 3 guests): TBA
- Dual Membership (member + 1 guest): TBA
- Individual Membership (member only): TBA
- Recent Grad: TBA
- Non-members (limit 4): TBA (May join now to receive member rates)
RSVP Opening Soon . . .