Become A Member...
We enthusiastically welcome alumni from all Harvard schools, and extend membership and membership benefits to Partners of alumni and Parents of current students. Dues are our main source of funding for all the events we hold and they allow us to keep the costs of our events low. Other membership benefits include:
- Access to diverse and exclusive programs. Last year, our Club held more than 50 events – social gatherings, networking events, sports games, intellectual discussions – you name it, we’re doing it! As a member, you’ll benefit from reduced pricing all year long, beginning with a discount for our Fall Opener, and priority seating at limited space events.
- An instant social community and outlet for your energy and ideas. Joining our active Programs Committee is a great way to meet others who are interested in creating opportunities to explore Philadelphia alongside fellow Harvard alumni.
- The chance to assist a prospective student in the application process and help Harvard select its incoming class. Our Schools Committee facilitated more than 500 interviews of prospective Harvard students last year. Interviews are a critical component of the applications process and an excellent way for alumni to stay connected.
- The opportunity to help local students finance their Harvard education. Our Club distributes more than $50,000 each year in financial aid to local admits. Your contribution to our Scholarship Fund directly supports students from the greater Philadelphia area.
- As a participating club in the HAA Global Pass program, members may attend events held by other participating clubs, on a space-available basis, and pay the local member price.
Please JOIN OR RENEW NOW to take advantage of all that the Harvard-Radcliffe Community in Philadelphia has to offer; we hope to see you at upcoming events!
Membership Dues 2016-2017
- Sustaining Membership: $120 - Your additional contribution helps support the Club's activities and programming. Sustaining members may bring up to 3 guests to special events at the member rate. Sustaining members will also receive recognition on our website.
- Regular Membership - Individual: $60
- Extended Membership - Individual + Spouse/Partner of member: $100 - Provides access to events at the member rate for member and spouse/partner.
- New Member (First year of membership in this Club): $30
- Parent of current student / alum: $60
- Recent Graduate (Class of 2012-2015): $20
- Class of 2016: $0 - Welcome!!!
The club season follows the academic calendar and runs September through August. Membership purchased prior to 5/1 will expire on 8/31 of the same year. If purchased on or after 5/1 it will expire on 8/31 of the next year. To join or renew your membership online, you need sign in using your HarvardKey, or click here to get one. If you are interested in organizing events or interviewing prospective students, please indicate so in the special instructions box on the checkout page. A printable membership form can be downloaded by clicking here.