Become A Member...
We enthusiastically welcome alumni from all Harvard schools, and extend membership and membership benefits to partners of alumni and parents of current students. Dues are our main source of funding for all the events we hold and they allow us to keep the costs of our events low. Other membership benefits include:
- Access to diverse and exclusive programs. Last year, our Club held more than 50 events – social gatherings, networking events, sports games, intellectual discussions – you name it, we’re doing it! As a member, you’ll benefit from reduced pricing all year long, beginning with a discount for our Fall Opener, and priority seating at limited space events.
- An instant social community and outlet for your energy and ideas. Joining our active Programs Committee is a great way to meet others who are interested in creating opportunities to explore Philadelphia alongside fellow Harvard alumni.
- The chance to assist a prospective student in the application process and help Harvard select its incoming class. Our Schools Committee facilitated more than 500 interviews of prospective Harvard students last year. Interviews are a critical component of the applications process and an excellent way for alumni to stay connected.
- The opportunity to help local students finance their Harvard education. Our Club distributes more than $50,000 each year in financial aid to local admits. Your contribution to our Scholarship Fund directly supports students from the greater Philadelphia area.
- As a participating club in the HAA Global Pass program, members may attend events held by other participating clubs, on a space-available basis, and pay the local member price.
Please JOIN NOW to take advantage of all that the Harvard Community in Philadelphia has to offer; we hope to see you at upcoming events!
- Sustaining Membership: $120 - Your additional contribution helps support the Club's activities and programming. Sustaining members receive recognition on the club's website and may bring up to 3 guests to special events at the member rate.
- Individual Membership: $60 - Provides access to events at the member rate for member only. May bring guests to events at non-member rate.
- Dual Membership: $100 - Provides access to events at the member rate for member and spouse/partner/guest.
- New Member: $30 - First year of membership in the Club.
- Young Alum: $20 - Graduated within last 10 years (undergraduate).
- Recent Graduate: $0 - Complimentary for first year after graduation (undergraduate).
- Parent of Current Student - $30 (First year of membership; regular rates afterwards).
The club season follows the academic calendar and runs SEPTEMBER through AUGUST. Membership purchased prior to 5/1 will expire on 8/31 of the current season or the following year for 2-year memberships. If purchased on or after 5/1, membership will expire on 8/31 of the next year or the following year for 2-year memberships.
A printable membership form can be downloaded by clicking here.
To join or renew your membership online, you need sign in using your HarvardKey, or click here to get one. If you are interested in organizing events or interviewing prospective students, please indicate so in the special instructions box on the checkout page.
RENEW before your current membership expires and SAVE $10 on Sustaining, Individual and Dual membership levels.
***New*** 2-year memberships available for Sustaining, Individual and Dual membership levels - Scroll to bottom of list.
***Please Note*** The payment system only accepts Visa, Master Card and American Express.