King of Prussia Transformation Symposium
***Due to storm damage to the venue, the event has been postponed to the spring***
Come see the new KOP Town Center and Canvas, the new Bozzuto 55+ Luxury Apartments and learn about the transformative redevelopment of the KOP area and the anticipated transit oriented development with the extension of SEPTA’s Norristown High Speed Line.
- Montgomery County Planning Commission, Executive Director Jody Holton.
- SEPTA, Director of Strategic Partnerships and Planning, Liz Smith.
- Bozzuto / Canvas, Development Executive Pete Sikora.
- Korman AKA AVE - COO Lea Anne Welsh.
Moderator: King of Prussia District Executive, Eric Goldstein
- 4:00 pm: Meet at Town Square (corner of Main Street and Town Square Place W)
- 4:10 pm: KOP BID executive director Eric Goldstein will provide a KOP Village welcome, followed by a short, two block walk to Canvas, Bozuto's new 55+ luxury Apartment Building. (101 Bryce Lane, KOP)
- 4:30 - 5:00 pm: Networking, light fare, soda/water in the gorgeous Canvas Kitchen.
- 5:00 - 6:15 pm: Panel Presentation in the Canvas Room.
- Tours of Canvas and Ave KOP will be available after the Panel, for those that are interested
- 6:20 pm Informal Networking Happy Hour gathering at the bar, of the new restaurant, Paladar (250 Main St., KOP).
When: Thursday, September 20, 2018
Where: King of Prussia Town Center
Ticket Prices: (includes refreshments)
- Member - Harvard Club: $20
- Member - LAI: $20
- Member - Partner Club: $20
- Non-member: $25
Event Co-organized with the HCP, KOP BID and the Philadelphia Chapter of Lambda Alpha International - LAI.
Please RSVP by end of business September 17th, 2018. Space limited to 50 people.
4:00PM - 7:00PM Thu 20 Sep 2018, Eastern timezone
King of Prussia Town Center
Main Street Town Square Place W
King of Prussia, PA 19406
[ Get Directions ]
Enter Waitlist Here...