Fall Opener at Yards Brewing Company
You’ve almost certainly had a Yards beer, but come see where they are brewed! Since 1994, Yards has been a staple of the Philadelphia beer scene. It has grown from a garage-sized operation in Manayunk all the way up to its pristine, newly opened brewery in Northern Liberties. With over 20 beers on tap and limited releases only available at the brewery and a kitchen led by chef Jim Burke, a James Beard Award semifinalist, this is an event you won't want to miss!!! A brewery tour will be available and we’ll be joined by Yards CEO, Trevor Pritchett '97.
- Yards Brewing Company, 500 Spring Garden Street, Philadlephia
- Complimentary parking off of 5th Street, between Callowhill and Spring Garden Streets in two lots: the lot connected to Yards and in the Target Parking lot in Yards designated spots (marked in yellow).
- 6:00pm - Reception: Heavy Appetizers / Open Bar (wine/beer)
- 6:45pm - Welcome Introduction / Brewery Tour (please wear closed-toed shoes)
- Sustaining Membership (member + up to 3 guests): $20 per person
- Dual Membership (member + 1 guest): $20 per person
- Individual Membership (member only): $20 per person
- Recent Grad: $20 per person
- Non-members (limit 4): $45 per person (May join now to receive member rates)
RSVP closes 10/26. Extended to 10/27.
6:00PM - 8:00PM Mon 28 Oct 2019, Eastern timezone
Yards Brewing Company
500 Spring Garden St
Philadelphia, PA 19123
[ Get Directions ]
Look Who's Coming:
Council for Relationships