Jagged Little Pill and exclusive pre-show reception
with Director Diane Paulus
The American Repertory Theater at Harvard University is coming to Philadelphia to celebrate the North American tour of their critically acclaimed production, Jagged Little Pill. Before the production, A.R.T. invites you to join them for an exclusive pre-show reception with A.R.T. affiliates, Harvard alumni, and director Diane Paulus (Jagged Little Pill, Waitress, Pippin, Harvard AB ’88). Enjoy food and drinks with fellow supporters and learn more behind the scenes information from this Tony and Grammy Award winning musical.
The performance will be on Wednesday, January 4 at 7:30PM at the Academy of Music.
Packages are are $259 for members / $299 for non-members and include:
- Exclusive access to a pre-show reception for A.R.T. and Harvard affiliates hosted by A.R.T. from 5:45-7PM, with food and drink provided
- 1 premium house seat ticket to the Official Opening Night of Jagged Little Pill at the Academy of Music on January 4, 7:30PM
- Special behind the scenes backstage tour video, hosted by Director Diane Paulus (shared with you ahead of the performance)
- Ticket Concierge Services from A.R.T. staff who will have all tickets secured and handled on your behalf
Space is limited. If you are interested in purchasing a package, please complete this Google Form. All requests will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis. The A.R.T. team will also be in town for a couple days and would love to meet with Harvard affiliates in the area as we plan to come back again for our 1776 tour opening in February 2023. If you’re available to meet for coffee or a drink, please do let them know by email here.
Click here to RSVP thru Google Forms*. A staff member from A.R.T. will contact you to complete the transaction.
* If a current club member, please indicate after your name on the form to receive member rate for package.